Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Free mobile app to search for homes

 I simply love my KW mobile app for searching homes.  Let me tell you a little about it.
Its free and you can use it across the country.  In any city, any state.  Being in the business of real estate, I am always interested in property values.  So when I go on vacation or visit my children in Iowa or Texas, I whip out my mobile phone and search the prices and details of homes as I drive by them.

Of course, I want the public to use my mobile app to search for homes here in the surrounding communities and areas of Sioux Falls South Dakota, the area I serve.  When you find a home that is of interest, just call me at 605-366-7431.  I would welcome the opportunity to work with you as my client. 

Follow the link and start searching for your new home.

Free mobile app to search for homes as you drive by the neighborhood


No comments:

Post a Comment